Accountability: Reports to Shop Manager
This position’s job title is Diesel Mechanic. The position is responsible for maintaining the fleet of trucks and yard equipment.
Main Responsibilities / Qualifications
Must have proven experience and skilled in the following:
- Clutch work – replace, adjust and service.
- Brakes – replace and adjust.
- Troubleshooting – to include electrical, mechanical hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Service diesel and gasoline engines, no internal work performed.
- Operate yard equipment – to include forklifts.
- Have the proper tools to complete the required duties on a daily basis.
Monday through Friday, maintaining a forty (40) hour workweek beginning at 7:00 am until 4:30 pm or later if necessary. Mechanics are required to wear steel toed boots and Allied uniforms as part of the daily attire.
Allied Trailers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.