Allied Storage offers versatile, competitively-priced secure storage conex boxes to numerous industries. Our storage containers are weather-resistant and designed to be a safe, simple, ground-level solution for your storage requirements.
Allied Storage Containers
Our storage containers are:
- Constructed from high-quality steel and metal to prevent theft and weather damage
- Available in numerous sizes, including 20’ containers and 40’ containers
- Designed for use in a variety of capacities, including construction sites, disaster relief, public works, religious organizations, retail storage, and events
- Ideal for storing anything from extra power tools to extra inventory for your storefront
- Available both new and used for rent or purchase, depending on your need
Choosing the Right Storage Container Provider
The right storage container provider is an essential part of making sure your needs are met and that you get a high-quality storage unit that will last as long as you need (and much longer!). When choosing a storage container provider, make sure that the company you choose:
- Has a wealth of experience in the industry and access to high-quality products
- Offers excellent customer service and quality assurance
- Provides you with the options you are looking for, including the ability to buy or rent storage unit containers and trailers
- Keeps detailed records of any inspections performed on storage units and containers, in addition to up-to-date marine surveyor records for conex containers
- Gives you a quote that is straightforward, without any hidden fees or unexplained price increases
Interested in Renting or Purchasing a Storage Container?
Experience the Allied Advantage
Allied Trailers is a premier provider of space and storage solutions for the construction, public works, events, retail, government, and education markets. With operations throughout the East Coast and over 50,000 customers, Allied Trailers has unparalleled access to modular space and storage units through our network of 8 branch locations. We have been providing responsive customer service and quality products to customers since the early 1950s, and we are proud to carry on the same uncompromising commitment to on-site, on time, and on-demand service today. That’s the Allied advantage.