Allied Storage offers durable, high-quality, and affordable office containers for both temporary and permanent office space solutions. Our office containers are designed with long-term performance in mind, so they are weather-resistant, available with numerous customization options, and fully outfitted with everything that helps you maintain business as usual.
Allied Office Containers
Our office containers are:
- Constructed from high-quality steel and metal to prevent weather damage and theft
- Available in numerous sizes, including 20’ containers and 40’ containers
- Designed for use in a variety of industries and situations, including construction sites, disaster relief, public works, religious organizations, retail storage, and events
- Available both new and used for rent or purchase, depending on your needs
- Outfitted with heat, air conditioning, lighting, interior walls
Choosing the Right Office Container Provider
Selecting the right office container provider is a serious decision, so it’s important to take your time and select the perfect company that combines both experience and customer service.
When choosing an office container provider, make sure that the company you choose:
- Has a wealth of experience in the industry and access to high-quality products
- Offers dedicated customer service and quality assurance
- Has sufficient maintenance staff so that problems are taken care of quickly, without needing to call again or wait around
- Provides you with the options you are looking for, including the ability to buy or rent your office container for a temporary or permanent office space solution
- Keeps detailed records of any inspections performed on office containers
- Gives you a quote that is straightforward, without any hidden fees or unexplained price increases
Interested in Renting or Purchasing an Office Container?
Experience the Allied Advantage
Allied Trailers is a premier provider of space and storage solutions for the construction, public works, events, retail, government, and education markets. With operations throughout the East Coast and over 50,000 customers, Allied Trailers has unparalleled access to modular space and storage units through our network of 8 branch locations. We have been providing responsive customer service and quality products to customers since the early 1950s, and we are proud to carry on the same uncompromising commitment to on-site, on time, and on-demand service today. That’s the Allied advantage.