In this role you will work across multiple vertical markets to lease/sell mobile offices, storage units and modular buildings. You will take direct ownership of a territory and deliver the highest level of service to existing customers while proactively developing a pipeline of new business. Two areas key to your success with Allied Trailers will be your understanding of branch fleet logistics, availability, and asset class/condition and responsiveness in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Aggressively prospect, cold call, penetrate new accounts and increase revenue across a wide range of vertical markets including construction, energy, healthcare, education and government.
Demonstrate drive and focus in meeting or exceeding designated goals for assets leased, revenue and product delivery, as well as new account generation.
- Engage prospects with a consultative selling style and establish credibility and trust based on your quick grasp of their business needs.
- Interact effectively and build rapport with customers ranging from C-level executives to construction managers, resulting in long-term productive relationships.
- Partner with Sales Support in an environment that values team selling; use discernment and know when to leverage the expertise and relationships of Key Account and Sales Managers to close complex deals.
- Craft solutions and accurately prepare quotes/proposals in conjunction with operations teams for projects ranging from mobile and highly configurable offices and storage units to custom multi-level modular buildings for a more permanent installation.
- Establish customer loyalty through a regular schedule of site visits; seek out opportunities to upsell or covert leases to sales.
- When prospecting; document lead generation and all pertinent account/prospect conversations and activity.
- Monitor and stay abreast of developments in your territory and gain advantage by thoroughly understanding the competitive landscape.
- Maintain Allied market leadership by conducting business with the highest degree of integrity and proactively addressing all customer service issues.
- A BS/BA degree or equivalent experience, and a track record of sales achievement.
- Our ideal candidate will offer five years of progressive sales experience in the Mobile Office, Modular Building, Logistics or Equipment Leasing industry.
- Demonstrated skill developing and nurturing respectful, long-term customer relationships.
- The capacity to quickly learn the Mobile industry, including fleet logistics.
- A positive can-do attitude coupled with energy, a strong goal orientation and a willingness to share success with your colleagues.
- A steadfast commitment to service delivery and meeting the business needs of your customer.
- Strong presentation, influence, negotiation and closing skills, in combination with good interpersonal, communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office/Excel/Outlook and CRM (customer relationship management) applications.
- Local travel requires a safe driving record.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Allied Trailers is an Equal Opportunity Employer